Friday, December 26, 2008

Author's Stories.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I know it has been awfully busy around my house the past couple of weeks. I don't know how Santa does it, but he comes through every year. I hope everyone enjoyed my two Christmas stories titled, Little Moe's Christmas and Tobbogan Wax. Both stories can be purchased at Amazon...listed in their Amazon Shorts Program. They can be downloaded for only .49 cents. Amazon Shorts is a great place to read author's material for a very reasonable price. You can also take a look at my two children's stories titled Paddle Tail and Paddle Tail's First Winter Adventure--the stories about the adorable little beaver born without a tail, but Paddle Tail learns, and so will all children that it's okay to be different. these stories are published in paperback--or you can purchase them in ebook form at www.eBooks-Library.com. .... I'm listed in their Contempory Authors. Well, I hope everyon has a safe and prosterous New Year.
Take care,
Hank LeGrand
P.S. You may also want to take a look at my first novel titles, Rampage! It can also be purchase in ebook form at www.eBooks-Library.com (also listed in their Contempory Authors section_.
hjlmbl@zoominternet.net

No comments:

Post a Comment